This Task v/s Results simulation develops Results orientation. Using a real-life business scenario, it offers a stimulating, time tested, exceptional activity for developing awareness of how Results & Tasks are interlinked. Through the power of experiential learning participants gain direct insight into high performance results oriented teamwork.
By the end of the simulation, participants will have explored:
- how task lists have on consume your & your teams' time & productivity
- how completion of tasks on the list still does not ensure that the team has really accomplished anything
- understand the massive difference between movement & achievement.
This simulation will improve the skill set of participants in these Key Areas:
- Transition from an activity orientation to a results orientation
- Increase your level of productivity
- Replace your tasks list with an effective daily plan that maximizes your time and accomplishment
- Create a powerful sense of purpose, drive and fulfillment every day
- Create a massive action plan to achieve results and make consistent progress
- Track progress, learn from past experiences and celebrate victories