- ICF Certified Coach to CEO’s & Directors
- Recognized Top Performer in Corporate Executive career spanning over 31 years across several core industries like Chemical, Petrochemical, Fertiliser, Fabrication, Oil and Gas, Pipelines, Turnkey Projects etc.
Key Roles & Designations
- Regional Head of Sales for McNeil & Magor’s Industrial Plant division
- Sr. General Manager-Marketing (all products, divisions & diversification projects) for McNeil &Magor’s
- Head for Overseas Collaborations, exports & project-monitoring for McNeil &Magor’s
- CEO, Veco Engineering ( held the position for over 8 years ).
Other Community Leadership Roles
- Member Executive Council-Pan IIT India- 2012-14 and 2014-16
- Secretary General – PanIIT Global-2007
- Chairman – Process Plant & Machinery Association of India (PPMAI) (From 2001 to 2003 Youngest chair person till then in the Industry)
- Member – Capital Goods Committee – CII (2000 to 2003)
- Member – Task Force appointed by Ministry of Heavy Industry
- Board of Directors of PPMAI from 1996 to 2001
- Core Committee Member of Jagrut Nagrik Manch, India - 2008 -11
- National executive member of Nav Bharat Democratic Party - March 2013 - Till Date
- General Secretary- LokSatta- Mumbai-October - 2011 - Jan - 2013
- Associate of Parikrama Foundation, Bangalore- NGO for transformation of under privileged children.
- Graduated from IIT-Kanpur- B.Tech-Chem Engg in 1974
- Diploma in Business Management- University of Mumbai. – 1976-78.
Executive Coaching Niche
- Coach to several MD’s / CEO’s / CxO’s, Business / Functional Heads
- Specializes in all round significant and quantum leap with a paradigm shift in organizations from the person at the top to the levels described above.